Saturday, November 12, 2005

Hong Kong

Howdy,
Just a quick post to let you all know I've reached Hong Kong, where everything looks exactly the same and neon lights are featured a little too much for my liking. Can't post much here as I'm in an internet cafe at a Pacific Coffee shop and there is a timer on how long you can use the machine, I have no wish to anger the locals. As soon as I reach Sydney on Monday night Ill post again with everything that Iv'e done so far and probably some pictures. Oh and if anyone is wondering, those anime shcoolgirls who run around giggling do in fact exist. As for NaNoWriMo, Ive realised I'm never going to have enough time to reach 50'000 words by the end of november what with going to Australia and everything so whilst I will still continue the novel and post new bits of it up, I will no longer be actually rushing to finish it. Oh and I can't be arsed to write about Bulgaria, it sucked anyway, the highlight was where I went shooting with real guns. Yes it was at targets as the Bulgarian idea of paying gypsies to run around while we go a hunting didnt appeal as much. Anyway, till Monday!

- Walexei

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol did u take pictures of the anime school girls for paul, thats da closest he is gonna get to the real thing. plus anime is mainly japanease aint it, those are da type of school girls i think u was looking for. well keep up the adventure

8:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home